May 18, 2020
Contact: FDC Communications
UPDATED: FDC Public Announcement: Complimentary Communication Credits
In collaboration with JPay and Securus, FDC is continuing the following complimentary services to support incarcerated individuals and their friends and families through the COVID-19 response:
The following offers will remain effective through June 7, 2020:
- One free video visitation session per JPay account linked to a Florida inmate
- Two free phone calls up to 15 minutes in length per incarcerated individual each week
- Four free JPay Stamps for each inmate, each week, credited Friday mornings
- The cost of outbound (from an inmate to a friend/family member) VideoGrams is reduced by 50%, from four JPay Stamps per VideoGram to two JPay Stamps per VideoGram.
Free calls must be used in the week following the credit. If you use less than four JPay Stamps in a week, the following week, you will only receive the amount of JPay Stamps necessary to bring your account to four available free JPay Stamps. JPay Stamps can be used to send emails, photos, and VideoGrams.
As an additional offering to help you stay connected with your loved ones during this time of care and concern, there will be additional JPay Stamps in the JPay Stamp packages at no additional cost. This Stamp Package promotion is also available through June 7, 2020.
- 11 Stamp Bundle: $4.40
- ONE additional JPay Stamp
- 27 Stamp Bundle: $11.00
- TWO additional JPay Stamps
- 49 Stamp Bundle: $18.00
- FOUR additional JPay Stamps
- 77 Stamp bundle: $25.00
- SEVEN additional JPay Stamps
As Florida's largest state agency, the Department of Corrections employs 24,000 members statewide, incarcerates approximately 94,000 inmates and supervises nearly 161,000 offenders in the community.