How to Contact Us
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to us. Instead, contact us by phone or in writing.
501 South Calhoun Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2500
Inmates or Florida Prisons
Please click on the topic most closely related to your question. The most direct email address is provided at the bottom of the linked page, or, when appropriate links have been provided to other websites
Probation, Parole or Community Supervision
Please click on the topic most closely related to your question. Email addresses are provided on the linked page.
Florida Department of Corrections
- General Information
- For general inquiries about the Department's activities contact Citizen Services at (850) 488-7052.
- Employee Information
- For office or employee e-mail addresses, mailing addresses for Department of Corrections facilities, or organizational information, please visit our directory center.
- Electronic Complaint Form
- Use this electronic complaint form to report alleged violations of State Statutes, rules, or procedures directly to the Office of the Inspector General.
- Employment Information
- For employment information, vacancies, online applications, supplemental applications, benefits and other employment information, please visit Working for DC.
- Press Inquiries
- All press inquiries about the Florida Department of Corrections should be directed to the Communications Office at (850) 488-0420. E-mail inquiries can be directed to PublicAffairs@fdc.myflorida.com.
- Public Records Request
- Contact us at (850) 717-3605 to make a public records request or visit this page for information about requesting through mail or email.
- Do you have a suggestion or recommendation for the Florida Department of Corrections? Use the online suggestion form to submit an anonymous or authored suggestion.
- Accessibility Problems?
- If you have problems accessing any of the Department's programs, services or activities, please contact our Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Section by calling (850) 717-3902 or by sending email to ADATeam@fdc.myflorida.com.
- Technical Assistance
- For problems or questions regarding this website (can't find something, a link doesn't work, information is incorrect, etc.) send e-mail to the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Main Line (24 hours a day) — (850) 488-5021
|Division:||Area Code 850
|Accounting - Accounts Payable||717-3868|
|Accounting - Court Ordered Payment System||717-3877|
|Accounting - Inmate Trust Fund||717-3869|
|Accounting - Inmate Trust Fund (Toll-Free)||(866)209-7250|
|Chief of Staff||488-7480|
|Citizens' Services (Toll-free)||(888)558-6488|
|Communications (News Media)||488-0420|
|Community Corrections (P&P)||717-3444|
|Computer Help Desk||487-1550|
|Commission on Offender Review (24 hour number)||922-0000|
|Credit Union (State Employee's C.U.)||488-5387|
|Development: Improvement and Readiness (formerly Re-Entry/Transition Services)||717-3050|
|Duty Officer (24 hour number)||922-6867|
|Emergency Action Center (24 hour number)||922-6867|
|ESCAPES (24 hour number)||922-6867|
|FAX Machine (Mail Rm.)||488-4534|
|Human Resources, Office of||717-3199|
|Information Technology (MIS)||717-3343|
|Inmate Records/Public Records Request||488-1503|
|Juvenile Justice, Dept. of||488-1850|
|Main Department of Corrections Number (24 hour number)||488-5021|
|Maintenance & Furniture Moves||717-3499|
|Office of Institutions||717-7480|
|Purchasing (Procurement & Supply)||717-3700|
|Research & Data||717-3647|
|Safety & Risk Management||717-3951|