|Victim Services Home|
|Victim Information and Notification Everyday (VINE)|
|Resources for Victims|
The Department of Corrections offers a toll-free automated inmate information and notification service. Victim Information and Notification Everyday (VINE) Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Anyone may call the toll-free number 1-877-VINE-4-FL (1-877-846-3435), and receive an inmates current location and tentative release date. You may also register to receive an automated notification when an inmate is released, transferred, escapes, is placed in a work release facility, transferred to another jurisdiction, returned to the department's custody, or dies while in custody. The VINE Service is anonymous and confidential.
VINE is a free service, which is accessible 24 hours a day.
Note: Victims will not automatically be notified by the Department of Corrections of an inmate's custody status, unless notification information is provided to our office. However, victims can register their telephone number(s) or email address(es) for automated notification of an inmate's transfer, escape, death, out-to-court or release status by calling 1-877-VINE-4-FL (1-877-846-3435).
Calls will be made every 30 minutes between 7:00 am - 9:00 pm for 24 hours or until the call is confirmed. Calls are confirmed and stopped by entering your PIN. Notification messages will be left on an answering machine, but calls will continue every 2 hours for 24 hours or until the correct PIN is entered. For Final Release Notices, the calls are made every 30 minutes for 24 hours or until the call is confirmed by entering the correct PIN. The calls will continue prior to 7:00 am and after 9:00 pm.
Victims may also call our toll-free number for status updates and information, or visit our Offender Population Information Search.
To request the VINE Service, please use one of the following:
- Complete one of the following forms. NOTE: If you need assistance viewing these files, please visit our Accessibility information.
- Online Victim Notification Request Form - Submit your request using the internet.
- Microsoft Word Victim Notification Request Form
- Acrobat PDF Victim Notification Request Form
- Or call 1-877-VINE-4-FL (1-877-846-3435)
- Or register at www.vinelink.com. A link to the registration page has been placed on the inmate and offender photo page for easier access. Registrations at vinelink.com will not be forwarded to the Department of Corrections. You will not receive written notification unless you register directly with the Department of Corrections via one of the above forms on our toll free line 1-877-8VICTIM.